We’re always looking for enthusiastic people to join our team. If you are a pro-active person, passionate about technology and willing to work in a dynamic environment, check out the available positions below and get in touch with us.
We’re looking for a creative front end developer to join our team
- Strong visual & interactive design skills – a clear grasp of typography, layout, color, motion, and behavior.
- Basic knowledge of Git.
- Experience working with server-side languages, such as PHP and Ruby, is a plus.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to adapt to change in a daily, unpredictable news production environment.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule that may include nights and weekends.
- Demonstrated ability to create presentations that intelligently incorporate audio, video, still images and text.
We’re in search of a talented back end developer to join our team.
- Model-view-controller architecture, which is a software pattern for creating computerized user interfaces.
- CSS or Cascading Style Sheets allows for visual styling of basic code like HTML.
- Excellent knowledge of Drupal 7, PHP, MySQL, Frontend Java Scripts frameworks/libraries.
- Some prior knowledge of any other CMS like Joomla, WordPress, etc.
- Database programming experience, using one or more of Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, or other relational databases
- ledge of Drupal 8 will be an addition.
- Familiarity with one or more of the following (or similar) programming languages: Java, PHP, .NET, ColdFusion, Python, Ruby.
We’re in search of a marketing and sales specialist to join our team.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.